Facilitate the deployment and operations of your encoders and packagers with Genova Manager
If you have just one OTT encoder, it’s easy to manage and monitor it. But what if you have hundreds?
Anevia Pilot for Genova: Managing your OTT encoder and packager park
Anevia Pilot for Genova is a central management system that makes it easy to remotely manage and monitor hundreds of services over a large number of Genova Live encoders and Genova Packagers.
With Anevia Pilot for Genova you can configure OTT encoding or packaging settings once. Then you can apply those settings simultaneously to an entire park of servers – through the push of a button.
You can also monitor your OTT encoders or packagers, as well as the different services, through the device or service view. This enables you to take corrective actions as necessary. Furthermore, Anevia Pilot for Genova makes sure you are always up-to-date on what needs to be done: it provides real-time information on your servers and displays alerts if something is wrong.
Benefits of Anevia Pilot for Genova:
- Facilitates the deployment and operations of a large park of encoders/packagers
- Protects your investment with futureproof, upgradeable software
- It can run on COTS servers, virtual machines and containers
- Offers ‘pay as you grow’ licensing
- Makes it easy to manage. All or part of the services can be instantly:
- Configured with a minimal number of operations by factorising the configuration of multiple services
- Deployed on multiple servers with a single interface
- Operated by changing the status of groups of services
- Monitored to control the state of services and to handle redundancy