OFFER ON-DEMAND, RECORD AND REPLAY SERVICES FOR MULTISCREEN TV
Offer on-demand, record and replay services for multiscreen TV – with Flamingo Replay, Anevia’s network PVR and VOD server
Your patients, guests and customers will never miss a programme again with Flamingo Replay – Anevia’s network PVR and VOD server.
Flamingo Replay is a network Personal Video Recorder (nPVR) and Video-on-Demand (VoD) streaming server. It streams on-demand video content to multiple screens – including set-top boxes, connected TVs, PCs, tablets and smartphones.
The real value of Flamingo Replay is that it enables you to offer non-linear TV services. These include video-on-demand, pause live TV, start-over, delayed channels, and catch-up TV. It also offers network personal video recording – to record content on one Flamingo Replay server, instead of on multiple PVRs.
Hospitality, healthcare and corporate businesses will find what they need in Flamingo Replay. They will find it easy to integrate with third-party equipment through an intuitive and documented API with an easy interface.
Benefits of Flamingo Replay:
- Advanced features – such as time-shift and pause live TV – mean that Flamingo Replay can scale with your business. It can therefore fit all sizes of organisations, from 20-room boutique hotels to large residential projects with up to 5,000 rooms, and everything in between.
- Flamingo Replay includes embedded storage – meaning there’s no need for recording devices for every TV and in every room.
- You can use Flamingo Replay for premium video-on-demand packages, ingesting pre-encrypted content.
- You can also use Flamingo Replay to stream your company’s advertisements or educational content, or even your own personal channel
- Flamingo Replay can pause live TV, so your patients, guests or customers can create a ‘delayed channel’ to view their programmes when it suits them best
- The replay function also allows users to view programmes that they may have missed
- Special use case: pay-TV operators can reach new audiences by offering a secure, on-demand TV service using IP or push VoD provisioning in any kind of institutional setting. Contact us for details!