MULTISCREEN TV HEAD-END FOR LIVE AND TIME-SHIFTED TV SERVICES
Delight your patients, guests or customers on every screen with Anevia’s IPTV head-end
Provide high quality, live and time-shifted multiscreen TV services over any network with Anevia’s Flamingo – our IPTV head-end.
Our Flamingo IPTV head-end descrambles encrypted digital satellite, cable, terrestrial or IP-based live TV and radio content. It then re-encrypts it just-in-time with device-specific DRM to deliver it securely to connected TVs, set-top-boxes, PCs and mobile devices.
Flamingo is modular and scalable, so you choose the input and output modules that fit with your business model. You can also remove or add more modules as your needs evolve.
Benefits of Flamingo:
- Enable your patients, guests or customers to regain control of their viewing schedule with advanced features such as time-shift and pause live TV
- Supports DASH, HLS and Smooth Streaming to mobile devices, even outside the room
- Allows you to deliver specific content packages through web TV (on a temporary basis, for foreign delegations for example) without adding an additional satellite dish
- Smooth EPG integration empowers interactive TV systems to easily retrieve “now and next” TV programme schedule
- Protects your investment through OPEX savings thanks to the Advanced Cloud Services features. These enable remote support and maintenance, offline staging and reporting.
- Protects operator revenues by securing premium content through software-based, on-the-fly content encryption plus descrambling / rescrambling within Flamingo.
- Allows you to customise your TV channel configuration: Flamingo is available as a software or in two modular appliances and can provide up to 88 tuners.