Anevia is a leading OTT and IPTV software provider of innovative multiscreen solutions for the delivery of live TV, streaming video, time-shifted TV and video on demand services. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of video compression, multiscreen IPTV head-ends, Cloud DVR and CDN solutions to enable viewers to enjoy a next-generation TV experience – anywhere, anytime and on any screen – including 4K UHD content. The solutions have been widely adopted by globally-renowned telecom and pay-TV operators, TV broadcasters and video service providers in hospitality, healthcare and corporate businesses.
Founded in 2003, Anevia has a track record of being first to market with advanced video technologies. The company is a member and active contributor to several TV, media and hospitality industry associations. Headquartered in France, with regional offices in the USA, Dubai and Singapore, Anevia is listed on the Paris Euronext Growth market.
Reporting to the VP Sales, and in close collaboration with the sales engineering team, you contribute to the growth of the company by managing the relationship with strategic channel partner(s) in Europe.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Define and propose channel strategies for target verticals (Hospitality, Healthcare, Corporate).
- Implement agreed upon channel sales strategy.
- Achieve and overachieve channel sales yearly quota.
- Maintain updated contact plans for assigned partner.
- Identify and develop new strategic partners.
- Organize regular business reviews with the strategic partner and Anevia management to review progress and achievement of objectives.
- Create and execute mutually agreed business plans with selected partner to deliver agreed business. Plans to include: Revenue, Training, Marketing Goals.
- Team with assigned technical resource to ensure partner technical readiness and certification level.
- Define partners to work with together with management and manage recruitment and plan readiness process.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities and maintain sales forecasts for the assigned partners.
- Ensure that all information and activities related to the partner are properly entered into CRM tool (Salesforce).
- Travels in Europe.
- Business master degree, you have acquired at least 3-5 years + relevant IT Industry sales experience
- Passionate by video and encoding technology
- Self-motivated confident and credible leader, door-opener
- Autonomous, organized and prepared
- Committed on results achievement
- Communication & presentation skills (verbal, written & delivery)
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually as required
- Ability to influence discussions without direct authority
- Proven experience of sales methodologies
● Fluent in English and French
● Ability to learn fast
● Ability to analyze market needs
● Good oral communication and presentation skill
● Good listener,
● Experience in Hospitality or Healthcare markets is a plus.